- Complete Nutrition of the overall growth of coriander growth Plants: NPK for coriander growth Increases active microbes in the soil, balances nitrogen, and increases aeration for better root growth. Controls pH of this soil as per requirement and rectify the problems caused by over-fertilization or Fertilisation of the soil.
- Growth Booster coriander growth NPK: Helps in the Growth of Roots, stems, Leaves, etc. Useful for getting the best growth in all types of coriander plants.
- Immunity Booster and Disease Control: Improves the immunity of coriander Growth plants very fast and helps in fighting diseases that affect the plant’s growth. Contains Potassium, Nitrogen, and Phosphorus which are very essential for the coriander Growth plant’s growth.
- Easy to Use and Store: it comes in a reusable box, is easy to store, and can be used multiple times as per requirements. it can be used as sprays and also directly in potting soil. Mix 1 teaspoon in 5000 ml of water and can be used as a spray on plants and the balance can pour directly in soil i.e. 100ml – 500ml as per size, age, and health of plants. instruction is printed on the bottle for better use.
- Premium NPK for coriander Growth fertilizer: Prepared by premium quality NPK for coriander Growth under the supervision of gardening experts. Quality is always tested, and very effective on the coriander Growth plants overall growth. Processed and prepared for getting optimum growth results.
Erwon NPK For Coriander Plant Organic Fertilizer for Coriander Plant, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Coriander Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients is a 100% perfect mixture and combinations of various nutrients and essential fertilizers. It is prepared under the professional supervision of a panel of experts from the horticulturist Of Erwon.
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Erwon NPK For Coriander Plant Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Coriander Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Erwon NPK For Coriander Plant Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Coriander Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Coriander Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. The second feeding can be done after fifteen days of the first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth, by fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Erwon NPK For Coriander Plant.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and all growth. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, making them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and more likely to catch plant diseases.
Nice product 😙
Useful fertilizer product