- Palm Food, Essential Organic Fertilizer for Palm Plants, Double Filtered with All Required Nutrients and Active Micro-Organism for heavy flowering
- Palm Food Plants nutrition requirements are very specific, and we manufacture these with all the required best quality ingredients
- special Growth Hormones for maximising Growth of Plants
- Active Microbes for initiating instant growth of plants naturally
- Internationally accepted formula for maximizing the growth of the plant
- Special root growth ingredients for making plants Healthy and Strong
- Shinning leaves, its ingredients are very helpful in helping plants in the Photosynthesis process
Garden King™Palm Food Organic Fertilizer for Palm Growth Plant, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Palm Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients is a 100% perfect mixture and combinations of various nutrients and essential fertilizers. It is prepared under the professional supervision of a panel of experts of the horticulturist Of Garden King.
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Garden King™Palm Food Organic Fertilizer Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Palm Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Garden King™Palm Food Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Palm Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Palm Growth Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Palm Food Organic Fertilizer.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Palm Food. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases, Garden King.