- Provides Vibrant, Big Plant with Healthy Roots.
- Prepared By India’s Leading Planting Products manufacturing Company ‘Erwon Enegy’
- All Necessary Ingredients for Getting Best Growth in Ficus Plants
- Fully Result in oriented products for getting 100% positive Results
- Charged Charcoal, iron and added Micronutrients for instant Results
- All Required contents as requirements in the standard of international formulation for the best growth of plants
- Active Microbes for getting optimum Growth in Plants
- Charged Microbes boost growth in Roots and help in absorbing nutrients
- Broader, Greener Leaves and Healthy Stems
- Enhances the natural colour of plants and helps in maximising growth
The best time when to fertilize Ficus Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Erwon Ficus Potting Mix Organic Soil.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Ficus. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.
This product is best