- Red Ant Hit Spray, Premium Essential Super Powerful Liquid Spray for Removing Red ants and Insects from Plants
- Prepared by the Best Gardening Startup Company of India – ‘Sansar Green’
- Fully Result in Oriented Formula for Maximum Growth
- 100% pure and as per requirements of the plants
- Best for uses on all types of Plants
Why Special Fertilizers are required for different Plants?
Plants parenting is not easy, so we have formulated special fertilizers for specific plants. In nature there are 17 nutrients essential for plants to thrive. What combination of nutrients are required, depends on what plant you grow and the specific nutrient required to achieve the desired goals. Knowing and mixing the exact amounts of nutrients in the organic fertilizer also makes it easier to plan the growth process. Our special Fertilizers containing major, secondary and micronutrients for optimum growth, flowering and fruiting of the plants. Apart these, specific nutrients are required in growing stage, during flowering and during fruiting. Our Special fertilizers increase plants’ tolerance towards pests. This has reduced their reliance on insecticides and herbicides, thereby, producing healthier Plants
Advantages of Our Special Fertilizers
The advantages of fertilizers are mentioned below:
- For supplying a specific nutrient we can select a specific fertilizer due to its nutrient specific nature.
- They are water-soluble and can easily dissolve in the soil. Hence, they are easily absorbed by the plants.
- They have a rapid effect on the plants
- They are predictable and reliable.
- They are used to providing additional nutrients to the plants.
- Organic fertilizers improve the texture and fertility of the soil.
- Special fertilizers addresses certain needs of the plants such as nutritional needs.
- Fertilizers are added to potted plants to replace the lost nutrients.
When Should I Fertilize my Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Plant is to fertilizer in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is Fertilizer Really Necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilizations replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
What Happens if you Don’t use Fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Plants. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.
Deficiency of nutrients in the absence of special fertilizers causes:
- Cell division inhibition
- Delay in flowering
- Death of certain tissues
- Premature falling of leaves and buds
- Stunted plant growth
Very useful for all plants 😍
Very useful fertilizer 👌
Great spray for all plants 😍
Very helpful spray
Very very effective on plants