- Money Plant Growth Liquid Fertilizer is, Essential Powerful Liquid Fertilizer for the Best Growth of Money Plants with Growth Nutrients and Charged Micro-Organism
- Prepared by the Best Gardening Startup Company in India – ‘Sansar Green’
- All Essential Ingredients for Getting Best Growth in Money Plants
- Fully Result in Oriented Formula
- 100% Organic Ingredients with Special Growth Hormone Booster Ingredients
- Charged Microbes for Maximum Growth of Plants
- Active Charcoal and Micronutrients for Quick Results
Why Special Fertilizers are required for different Plants?
Plants’ parenting is not easy, so we have formulated special fertilizers for specific plants. In nature, there are 17 nutrients essential for plants to thrive. What combination of nutrients is required, depends on what plant you grow and the specific nutrient required to achieve the desired goals. Knowing and mixing the exact amounts of nutrients in the organic fertilizer also makes it easier to plan the growth process. Our special Fertilizers contain major, secondary, and micronutrients for optimum growth, flowering, and fruiting of the plants. Apart from these, specific nutrients are required in the growing stage, during flowering, and during fruiting. Our Special fertilizers increase plants’ tolerance toward pests.
Advantages of Our Special Fertilizers
The advantages of fertilizers are mentioned below:
- For supplying a specific nutrient we can select a specific fertilizer due to its nutrient-specific nature.
- They are water-soluble and can easily dissolve in the soil. Hence, they are easily absorbed by the plants.
- They have a rapid effect on the plants
- They are predictable and reliable.
- They are used to provide additional nutrients to plants.
- Organic fertilizers improve the texture and fertility of the soil.
- Special fertilizers address certain needs of the plants such as nutritional needs.
- Fertilizers are added to potted plants to replace the lost nutrients.
When Should I Fertilize my Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. The second feeding can be done after fifteen days of the first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is Fertilizer Really Necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
What Happens if you Don’t use Fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Plants. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.
Deficiency of nutrients in the absence of special fertilizers causes:
- Cell division inhibition
- Delay in flowering
- Death of certain tissues
- Premature falling of leaves and buds
- Stunted plant growth