- Sansar Green All Plant Growth Liquid Spray Fertiliser, Premium Essential Super Powerful Organic Spray Fertiliser for Plants Growth
- All Essential Ingredients for Getting Best Growth in All Plants
- Fully Result in Oriented Formula
- 100% Organic Ingredients with Special Growth Hormone Booster Ingredients
- Charged Microbes for Maximum Growth of Plants
- All Essential Nutrients as per the International Standards for Complete Care of Plants
- Added Active Microbes Helps in Developing Roots for Fast absorbing the Essentials for Optimum Growth
- Provides Healthy Leaves, Healthy Stems with Growth Booster Formula
- Maximises Size of Leaves with Vibrant Colours for Best Photosynthesis Process, which helps in Optimum Growth of Plants
- Care and maintenance Details are Printed on the Fertilizer Packet
Why Special Fertilizers are required for different Plants?
Plants parenting is not easy, so we have formulated special fertilizers for specific plants. In nature there are 17 nutrients essential for plants to thrive. What combination of nutrients are required, depends on what plant you grow and the specific nutrient required to achieve the desired goals. Knowing and mixing the exact amounts of nutrients in the organic fertilizer also makes it easier to plan the growth process. Our special Fertilizers containing major, secondary and micronutrients for optimum growth, flowering and fruiting of the plants. Apart these, specific nutrients are required in growing stage, during flowering and during fruiting. Our Special fertilizers increase plants’ tolerance towards pests. This has reduced their reliance on insecticides and herbicides, thereby, producing healthier Plants.
Advantages of Our Special Fertilizers
The advantages of fertilizers are mentioned below:
- For supplying a specific nutrient we can select a specific fertilizer due to its nutrient specific nature.
- They are water-soluble and can easily dissolve in the soil. Hence, they are easily absorbed by the plants.
- They have a rapid effect on the plants
- They are predictable and reliable.
- They are used to providing additional nutrients to the plants.
- Organic fertilizers improve the texture and fertility of the soil.
- Special fertilizers addresses certain needs of the plants such as nutritional needs.
- Fertilizers are added to potted plants to replace the lost nutrients.
When Should I Fertilize my Plants?
The best time when to fertilizer Plant is to fertilized in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is Fertilizer Really Necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilizations replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
What Happens if you Don’t use Fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Plants. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.
Deficiency of nutrients in the absence of special fertilizers causes:
- Cell division inhibition
- Delay in flowering
- Death of certain tissues
- Premature falling of leaves and buds
- Stunted plant growth