- Neem Fertilizer, Essential Organic Fertilizer for Plants, Double Filtered with All Required Nutrients and Active Micro-Organism
- Prepared By the Best Gardening products Manufacturing Company of India
- Neem Plants nutrition requirements are very specific, and we manufacture these with all required best quality ingredients
- 100% tested and Result Oriented Products
- special Growth Hormones for maximizing Growth of Plants
- Active Microbes for initiating instant growth of plants naturally
- Internationally accepted formula for maximising the growth of the plant
- Special root growth ingredients for making plants Healthy and Strong
- Shinning leaves, its ingredients are very helpful in helping plants in the Photosynthesis process
- Provides Healthy Leaves, Healthy Stems with Growth Booster Formula
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green® Neem fertilizer and pesticide, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green® Neem fertilizer and pesticide, Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Neem plant. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.