- Complete Nutrition for the overall growth of Aprajita Magic Mixture : Organic Aprajita Magic Mixture Fertilizer Increases active microbes in the soil, balances nitrogen and increases aeration for better root growth. Controls pH of these soil as per requirement and rectifies the problems caused by over fertilization or under Fertilisation of the soil.
- Flower Growth Booster: Helps in Growth of Flowers, Buds, Healthy Roots, Stronger stems, Shiny Leaves etc. Useful for getting the best growth in all types of flower plants. Contains almost all nutrients, including Calcium, Nitrogen, Micronutrients, Phosphorus, potassium that makes stems stronger, Leaves Greener. Helps in better photosynthesis process in all environment
- Immunity Booster and Disease Control: Improves the immunity of Aprajita Magic Mixture Plants very fast and helps in fighting diseases that affect the plants growth. Keeps plant healthy and strong round the year. Easy to Use and Store: it comes in reusable box, easy to store and can be used multiple times as per requirements. instruction is printed on the bottle for better use.
- Proven & Popular for many years & Easy to Use and Store: Contains nutrients – Ca, NPK, S, NH4, Mg, B, Zn, Cu, Cl, Na, Mo, Mn, Fe. Composition is inorganic & proprietary. Does not contain any pesticide or insecticide. Easy to Use and Store: it comes in reusable box, easy to store and can be used multiple times as per requirements. instruction is printed on the bottle for better use.
- Premium Aprajita Magic Mixture fertilizer: Prepared by premium quality Organic Fertilizer for Aprajita Magic Mixture under the supervision of gardening experts. Quality is always tested, and very effective on the Aprajita Magic Mixture plants flower growth. Processed and prepared for getting optimum growth results.
Sansar Green® Aprajita Magic Mixture, organic fertilizer for Flowers Growth Plant, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Flower Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients is a 100% perfect mixture and combinations of various nutrients and essential fertilizers. It is prepared under the professional supervision of a panel of experts of the horticulturist Of Sansar green.
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green® Aprajita Magic Mixture is, organic fertilizer. Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Flower Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green® Aprajita Magic Mixture, organic fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Flower Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Aprajita Magic Mixture, organic fertilizer for Aprajita Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. The second feeding can be done after fifteen days of the first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth, by fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Sansar Green® Aprajita Magic Mixture, organic fertilizer.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Aprajita Magic Mixture, organic fertilizer. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, making them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and more likely to catch plant diseases.