- Super Powerful Organic Soil for Rubber Plants
- Prepared by the Best Gardening Startup Company of India – ‘Sansar Green’
- All Essential Ingredients for Getting Best Growth in Rubber Plants
- Fully Result in Oriented Formula
- 100% Organic Ingredients with Special Growth Hormone Booster Ingredients
- Charged Microbes for Maximum Growth of Plants
- Active Charcoal and Micronutrients for Quick Results
- All Essential Nutrients as per the International Standards for Complete Care of Plants
- Added Active Microbes Helps in Developing Roots for Fast absorbing the Essentials for Optimum Growth
- Provides Healthy Leaves, Healthy Stems with Growth Booster Formula
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green ® Rubber Plant Potting Mixture Growth of Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green ® Rubber Plant Potting Mixture is a customized potting soil mixture program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Rubber Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Rubber Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Sansar Green ® Rubber Plant Potting Mixture.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Rubber. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.