- 100% Organic Powerful Fertilizer for All Plants.
- Big Plants with Buds Growth ingredients.
- Healthy Plant with Branching and Growth Components.
- Full Balanced diet for Healthy all Plants.
- The internationally accepted formula for the Fast growth of Plants.
- Complete Care and full of Nutrition of Plants.
- Formulated by top experts of the industry and it provides all essential required nutrition to Plant.
- Provides Vibrant, Big All plants with Healthy Roots.
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green® Aluminium Sulphate, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Growth all Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green® Aluminium Sulphate, Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my all Plants?
The best time when to fertilize All Plants is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Sansar Green® Aluminium Sulphate
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and All plants. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.