- Rubber plant Potting Soil, Essential Organic Soil Mixture for Rubber Plants, Double Filtered with All Required Nutrients and Active Micro-Organism For Healthy Growth
- Prepared By the Best Gardening products Manufacturing Company of India
- Rubber Plants nutrition requirements are very specific, and we manufacture these with all required best quality ingredients
- special Growth Hormones for maximizing Growth of Plants
- Active Microbes for initiating instant growth of plants naturally
- Internationally accepted formula for maximizing the growth of the plant
- Special root growth ingredients for making plants Healthy and Strong
- Shinning leaves, its ingredients are very helpful in helping plants in the Photosynthesis process
- Provides Healthy Leaves, Healthy Stems with Growth Booster Formula
- Healthy Microbes for increasing plants immunity system for the best growth
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green ®Rubber plant Growth Mixture, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Growth Rubber Plant, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green ®Rubber plant Growth Mixture, Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Rubber Plants?
The best time when to fertilize Rubber Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Sansar Green ®Rubber plant Growth Mixture, organic fertilizer.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and Rubber plant. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.
Really osm products👌👌