- Organic Fertilizer for Plant.
- Manufactured by the Top Gardening Start-up Company of India.
- Prepared under formulation by the Top Experts of Gardening
- Added ++ Active Microbes, Most Important for the Growth of Plants
- Added Slow releasing Fertilizer for continuous Fertilization of the Plant.
- Special Nutrients for Maximizing the Growth Plants
- Get Healthy Plants and Roots Growing, Branches, Leaves Growing Ingredients..
- A Complete Plant Food for the Overall Growth of Plant
- 100% Tested and Result in the oriented mixture for the Plant
- Complete Care and a Full load of Nutrients
It is prepared by one of the best Gardening Expert companies in India. This Sansar Green® Vermicompost, Premium Essential Powerful Organic Fertilizer for Growth Plants, with Charged Micro-organism and ++ Micronutrients, has all the required nutrients that can boost the growth of plants and maximize the Plants. It also helps the plant in getting optimum results in the growth of plants and in Getting optimum vibrant Colors.
Sansar Green® Vermicompost, Organic Fertilizer is a customized fertilizing program that keeps plants healthy and resistant to pathogens and pests. It also cuts down on the use of chemical control agents. Proper fertilizing also ensures a good soil structure.
When should I fertilize my Plants?
The best time when to fertilize all Plant is to fertilize in the evening and water it properly for the next few days. Quantity can vary as per the size and health of the plant. Second feeding can be done after fifteen days of first feeding, A third feeding would be okay two weeks after the second feeding, again at half strength.
Is fertilizer really necessary?
Plants need to be fertilized because most soil does not provide the essential nutrients required for optimum growth. By fertilizing your garden. Fertilization replenish lost nutrients and ensure that this year’s plants have the food they need to flourish.
Sansar Green® Overoptimistic.
What happens if you don’t use fertilizer?
Plants that aren’t fertilized will also be less visually appealing than fertilized plants because healthy plants produce more foliage and all plants. Plants that don’t get fertilizer may also be malnourished, which makes them susceptible to infestation by garden pests and makes them more likely to catch plant diseases.